Master Puck Lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Master Puck Lock

1/8" drill bit, drill out the cylinder, turn with screw driver, it opens. Had to do this to one of My gang boxes once.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Name:  a4fa0e4279244bee13d67f82ef96cad8.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  31.4 KB

I don't have to be sylvia brown with a smoker's cough to predict this if you absolutely have to get in that vehicle to make money.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

PP, not meaning to sound competely stupid if you dont want to break glass why not get a windscreen bloke to come over. I knowhere we can get them pretty quick and you can get in when he takes out the glass. Small cost but less than missing work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
          PP, not meaning to sound competely stupid if you dont want to break glass why not get a windscreen bloke to come over. I knowhere we can get them pretty quick and you can get in when he takes out the glass. Small cost but less than missing work.
          Ok I just hope that if he does decide to break out a window, that he takes a video tape of getting all his tools, in & out through that window opening, or carrying the sewer machine out the front doors,LOL. Because the lock will still be in place, right!
          I say " Get The Puck Off Of There"
          Last edited by Don the plumber; 01-25-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys I got the puck off. Gear junkie was right on of how to do it. If it ever happens pm me or him to explain its pretty easy. Any thef could get it off in 5 minutes but would make some noise.
            You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Thanks guys I got the puck off. Gear junkie was right on of how to do it. If it ever happens pm me or him to explain its pretty easy. Any thef could get it off in 5 minutes but would make some noise.
              You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Sorry PP, not familiar with that kind of lock system so I was really out of my depth this time. Just thought if you could get inside it was able to be dismantled.

Comment

What scares Me, is the knowledge and 18 volt tools I own . On top of that I'm a welder.
                  There isn't much ,I couldn't get into fast. With the internet info to Us all , We have little
                  security. I feel bad for the poor tradesman that has to park His work truck in a rough Hood at nite. Years ago they hit My const Yard. Next nite I slept in the shop with My 9 . Thank God They never came back!
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                    What scares Me, is the knowledge and 18 volt tools I own . On top of that I'm a welder.
                    There isn't much ,I couldn't get into fast. With the internet info to Us all , We have little
                    security. I feel bad for the poor tradesman that has to park His work truck in a rough Hood at nite. Years ago they hit My const Yard. Next nite I slept in the shop with My 9 . Thank God They never came back!
                    And you think you're helping things?????
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Fix Your Jetter Squid

Comment

Working...
                      X