X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid sump pumps

I have been seeing quite a few of these Ridgid sump pump questions lately. Am I right in assuming that one of the big box stores sells this pump?

I know I'm on the Ridgid forum, but was this pump made just for them??? Am I asking questions I shouldn't??? Could this pump be a; made just for them cheaper than most other things type of pump? Should I delete this thread before I get a nasty gram from a moderator?
    Am I safe in assuming I won't be getting the thread of the week award for this post?
    Last edited by speedbump; 01-25-2010, 12:39 PM. Reason: Added the last line.
    Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Re: Ridgid sump pumps

Originally posted by speedbump View Post
    I have been seeing quite a few of these Ridgid sump pump questions lately. Am I right in assuming that one of the big box stores sells this pump?

I know I'm on the Ridgid forum, but was this pump made just for them??? Am I asking questions I shouldn't??? Could this pump be a; made just for them cheaper than most other things type of pump? Should I delete this thread before I get a nasty gram from a moderator?
    Am I safe in assuming I won't be getting the thread of the week award for this post?
    The pump and/or controls have been discussed many times to not be worth a damm.

Put the right size Zoeller in.

J.C.

Comment

glad to see im not the only one that does not like ridgid sump pumps!

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
        glad to see im not the only one that does not like ridgid sump pumps!
        Home Depot sells the Ridgid pump, and alot of DIY's buy them cuz they supposedly guarantee them for life.

I hope you washed that kids hands, after he played with those sewer cables.

Comment

we don't wash our hands and we bite our fingernails too

Comment

Working...
          X