X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A sad state of affairs...

Here is the same guy advertising in a different spot as well.. http://www.listown.com/legal/cg/200911/148388.htm Lol I just called the guy to see what is up. He has no idea that his phone number is up on Craig's list and all these other websites.
    Last edited by SewerRatz; 01-26-2010, 10:26 PM.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

This is a prime example of something I was saying the other day. No matter what price you give someone, there will always be someone desperate enough to do the job for half of your price.

Also, you think these people are reporting this income? No way. Are they cheating the system? You bet. That just drives costs up for the honest people. It bugs the crap out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
        This is a prime example of something I was saying the other day. No matter what price you give someone, there will always be someone desperate enough to do the job for half of your price.

Also, you think these people are reporting this income? No way. Are they cheating the system? You bet. That just drives costs up for the honest people. It bugs the crap out of me.
        They probobly don't pay their bills either.
        Oh, I just pocketed $350, I can pay that $250, that I just charged on my credit card, when times get better, but right now all I care about is that I have $350 in my pocket Insurance? What insurance? Taxes? Huh?
        Oh, and that checkvalve, & piping, & ftgs, & sealer, I got out of my bosses truck anyway, that didn't cost me nothin, and he owes it to me, because I make him a ton of money.
        Last edited by Don the plumber; 01-27-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X