X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useing Your power washer as a sand,water blaster

Sand injector kit , ads sand to the water spray. $99 from Amazing tools model#dwsdbtk

Any one have one ? May order one
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Useing Your power washer as a sand,water blaster

i have a commercial one for my trailer jetter and it has the carbide insert.

the bigger the jetter, the faster the blasting.

very important to keep the sand dry and keep the injector dry so that water doesn't enter the sand hose.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

very important to keep the sand dry and keep the injector dry so that water doesn't enter the sand hose.

rick.
      Ok Rick, is there anything you don't know, or have. I thought I knew alot, but after listening to all of you, I'm depressed. LOL
      My goal now is to find a question, you don't know the answer to, but I may need help. I'll get back to you, one of these days.

Comment

rick.
        Would Iuse it to clean rust on metal, raise grain on beams,od for sewer lines? thanks
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Would Iuse it to clean rust on metal, raise grain on beams,od for sewer lines? thanks
          rust on metal is good, but remember that the water will re-rust the metal if not dried and treated.

don't need it on wood grain. a #15 nozzle will clean off the soft wood and expose the grain.

careful on cast iron sewer pipe as the tar coating is what keep the pipe from rusting, rotting and leaking. black spray paint works wonders on cast iron pipe

rick.
          Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 02-02-2010, 11:03 AM.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I never knew they existed until I had a renter move out of a house I used to own. It had a pool and apparently the pump hadn't worked for months. The pool was black, had all kinds of savory things in it and was just plain disgusting.

Luckily it was in the winter, so after checking the ground water level, I drained it, cleaned it out and discovered this calcium like coating all over the marcite. The only thing that would touch it was the pressure washer with the sand attachment. Around six hours and 26 bags of sand later, we could again see marcite. What a mess!
            Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbump View Post
              I never knew they existed until I had a renter move out of a house I used to own. It had a pool and apparently the pump hadn't worked for months. The pool was black, had all kinds of savory things in it and was just plain disgusting.

Luckily it was in the winter, so after checking the ground water level, I drained it, cleaned it out and discovered this calcium like coating all over the marcite. The only thing that would touch it was the pressure washer with the sand attachment. Around six hours and 26 bags of sand later, we could again see marcite. What a mess!
              GREAT to see a well Guy here! I'll defer all well Questions to You " the pro "

Comment

rick.

I think we should start calling you the "Jetter King". I might have to come out and visit to pick up some of what you're laying down.
                Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

GREAT to see a well Guy here! I'll defer all well Questions to You " the pro "
                  Thanks, I'll do my best. Hardest part as you already know is extracting info from the OP. Once you get that, the rest is easy.
                  Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X