If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You will be required to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i work out of a hackney. over all it is great.
1. the front hubcaps suck. they pop and crack and drive you nuts. it sounds like the wheel is going to fall off somtimes.
2. if you use a spartan drum machine, the aisle is really narrow. i have 5 gallon buckets on the floor on one side and i have to take everything of the floor to get it out.
3. i drive it home and its hard to park with out pissing off your neighbors.
1.cab over truck. can turn around on a dime.
2.tons of shelves and i like how you can put them where ever you want.
3. tons of power and dual rear wheels make it hard to get stuck in snow. we got about 18 inches in the last week here and haven't been stuck yet.
4. i get comments from customers every day about how good looking my truck is. the sides are huge like billboards so you can letter the hell out of it.