Taking the MP test in alabama 27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the MP test in alabama 27th

I will be testing for the MP, on 27th of Feb. Any advice and wish me luck?

Re: Taking the MP test in alabama 27th

Good Luck, Just don't stress yourself out before taking the test and remember when taking the test that your first choice is most likely the correct one so stick with it.
    ________
    Vaporgenie vaporizer
    Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 04:39 PM.
    Mike

Comment

Study!

Comment

like topdawg said, don't second guess yourself. if you've got the experience, then your instincts are right.

the night before, just hit the highlights, don't really spend too much brain power on it, if you've waited to that point to learn the material it's too late.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I agree with MoJourney, the night before just hit the highlights.

Good luck with it.

How long is the test?

Comment

If you're not confident in your knowledge of the code perhaps there's a someone local who offers a code class? You might see a notice at a local wholesale house. You have 16 days before the test so you could perhaps setup tutoring sessions. You could pick a section or subsection of the code to study for a set time by yourself in the evening.

The night before the test go to bed on the early side of normal and get a very good night's sleep. Don't drink alcohol.

Eat high quality fruits and veggies between now and the test. Cut down on the junk food.

If you don't do so, try doing aerobic exercises on a daily basis. Increased blood flow to the brain improves brain function. (If you saw me you would laugh that I suggest someone else exercise.

Immediately after you take the test when you get to your car right down every question you can think of that was on the test. Keep the pad with you so when you recall questions later you can write them down. This way in case you don't pass the test you will know what type of questions are asked for the next time around.

Good Luck!
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Go through every question on test and answer the ones you think you know for sure. Then go back through again and you will find a few more you know for sure. Then after that figure out each of the remaining questions 1 at a time, and you will be much less tense, knowing you got all the for sure ones out of the way. Then take all the time they give you to just look over and double check any questionable ones. Thats what I did anyway.
              When I took my MP test, I went through the test quickly and answered all the for sure ones, and looked up to see a few guys already handing in their test. For what? This aint no race. Who they tryin to impress? We had 3hrs, they took maybe 1/2 hr. No way did they pass, and if they did, I know they didn't get 100%, so why not stay there and & try to get a higher score.
              Good luck to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                If you're not confident in your knowledge of the code perhaps there's a someone local who offers a code class? You might see a notice at a local wholesale house. You have 16 days before the test so you could perhaps setup tutoring sessions. You could pick a section or subsection of the code to study for a set time by yourself in the evening.

The night before the test go to bed on the early side of normal and get a very good night's sleep. Don't drink alcohol.

Eat high quality fruits and veggies between now and the test. Cut down on the junk food.

If you don't do so, try doing aerobic exercises on a daily basis. Increased blood flow to the brain improves brain function. (If you saw me you would laugh that I suggest someone else exercise.

Immediately after you take the test when you get to your car right down every question you can think of that was on the test. Keep the pad with you so when you recall questions later you can write them down. This way in case you don't pass the test you will know what type of questions are asked for the next time around.

Good Luck!
                Code class is a great idea. I went to a class here in Mich that was actually made for Master & journeymen test preparation. Got my Masters in 1995, had 16 yrs under my belt at the time, & don't think I would have ever passed without the prep class.

Comment

thanks everyone I will keep all this in mind, I will keep everyone posted
                  thanks larry

Comment

Working...
                  X