Dig surprises (Pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dig surprises (Pics)

funniest one was years ago our laborer was jack hammering for a new main.

he thought he struck it rich when he hit oil

then the buildings elevator kicked on with the drop in pressure

so much for being a beverly hill billy

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

In my earlier years of tank pumping I had to go locate, uncover and pump a septic tank. I went out into the yard where I figured the tank to be, probed out a nice flat concrete surface that was about the size of a septic tank and figured "bingo" I've got this. Well after exposing the whole top of the "septic tank", I realized there was no lid. HO remembers that they had buried the old sidewalk in the yard.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I WAS WORKING FOR A CO. WHEN I FIRST MOVED TO THE L.A. AREA GOT SENT OUT TO A OLD MEAT PACKING PLANT THAT HAD WATER FLOODING
        UP UNDER THE CRAWLSPACE,
        SO I GOT IN WITH PORTABLE PUMP AND PUMPED DOWN TO TRY TO FIND THE HOLE IN PIPE
        WORKING RIGHT UNDER MENS ROOM AND EVERTIME IT WAS FLUSHED MORE WATER CAME OUT INTO SPACE I SOON FOUND A SOLID CONCRETE FLOORING THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A LID TO SEPTIC TANK ! !
        YES FIRST THEY BUILT OVER THE TOP OF THE TANK THEN MANY YEARS LATER WHEN THE PLANT
        WAS PUT ON SEWER THEY MISSED THIS MENS ROOM AT THE BACK OF PLANT AND JUST TOOK
        MANY MANY YEARS FOR SEPTIC TANK TO RUN OVER
        JERRYMAC
        E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
        CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
        FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
        SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Working...
        X