X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy's law

I get home from my adventures @ WALMART, and my washing machine decides to crap the bed. The boilers at the wall don't want to hold,no room to get to anything, and I figure you are here you might as well do it right. Go to town pick up new washer,(check)I had better replace those boiler drains while I have the room(check) as I am turning the 1st boiler off teh back up wrench slips and off comes the mip and boiler!!!!Life sucks at this point of the game. Sprint outside kill the house supply,mop up the mess,(god am I glad my wife is out of town.)open wall, make repair.(check)Install new washing machine.(finally check)I am done,from now on if I need work done at my house, I calling the neighbor hood handy man.I hate working on my stuff this stuff always happens to me.

Re: Murphy's law

I hear ya.

I just installed a new Toto Soiree that has a sneaky tank to bowl leak in my house, unfortunatley I don't have the parts to fix it and it's in our master bath. So the dripping is about driving us insane.

My wife must think I'm a real idiot.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I had to install this S.O.B. last week and am still mad at it.

http://products.jacuzzi.com/nd/viewo...SPREE%20TOILET

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        I had to install this S.O.B. last week and am still mad at it.

http://products.jacuzzi.com/nd/viewo...SPREE%20TOILET

J.C.

What happened brother.
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

It "works". I just don't like it.

1.28 GPF

See those sides/bolt covers? Ceramic that you are instructed to silicone on.

And the fill valve CANNOT be removed without removing the tank. I think Rick first pointed one out that TOTO makes.

Plus the tank to bowl bolts are a b!@!h! to get too.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

J.C.

Comment

Well now You're ready for the toto Aqua . What a PIA , RICK WAS RIGHT!

Same Eng. designed this and My Toyota, that does 80 M.P.H. IN MY DRIVEWAY ,BACKWARDS .
            Last edited by toolaholic; 02-28-2010, 09:11 PM.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              Well now You're ready for the toto Aqua . What a PIA , RICK WAS RIGHT!

Same Eng. designed this and My Toyota, that does 80 M.P.H. IN MY DRIVEWAY ,BACKWARDS .
              tool, not only was i right i also wrote a whole thread about it and warned everyone about it.

i even got stuck a couple months back and had to install 2 more for a customer. i warned him before i started and then after they both had factory issues, i told him, see i told you so

then i called toto and gave them a piece of my mind

of couse i didn't tell them that i already wrote a post about this model. i figured they already knew about it.

next time tool, trust me i can use the steaks

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                tool, not only was i right i also wrote a whole thread about it and warned everyone about it.

i even got stuck a couple months back and had to install 2 more for a customer. i warned him before i started and then after they both had factory issues, i told him, see i told you so

of couse i didn't tell them that i already wrote a post about this model. i figured they already knew about it.

next time tool, trust me i can use the steaks

rick.
                Where did you write about this? How do I find that thread, I'd like to see that?
                Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=PLUMBER RICK;283960]tool, not only was i right i also wrote a whole thread about it and warned everyone about it.

next time tool, trust me i can use the steaks PROBLEM , customer wants a 2nd one
                  What's a good duel flush ,without the heart aches. Sorry we had steak , AGAIN , last night
                  night. If I don't have steak n lobster twice a week ,I get ill .
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".
                    It is used as either a purely sarcastic musing that things always go wrong, or, less frequently, a reflection of the mathematical idea that, given a sufficiently long time, an event which is possible (non-zero probablity) will almost sure. Although, in this case, emphasis is put on the possible bad occurrences.
                    Alabama plumbers

Comment

Working...
                    X