X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Credit Card Processing

1. Avoid Retreiver Systems like the Plague !

2. avoid Taking "rewards Cards " You get charged extra ...

I Own my terminal My fees are less than 2% But I pay $30.00 a month

I plug terminal into customer's phone Jack ... No Phone NO credit card !

dave

Comment

I use it from my Quickbooks really easy. If I do $1,000 in a month it cost me about $30. Not bad I have a card swiper and swipe it right from my lap top.
      You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

if you want to save your self deaing with credit, u can go cash once u have a quote through. www.servicebids.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by drew_dminion View Post
          if you want to save your self deaing with credit, u can go cash once u have a quote through. www.servicebids.com.au

Australian spam? LOL
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

This may sound cheap however it may apply more for you than you think. If you have a web page see what it would cost to have pay pal, master card,visa,Ae through the web site. You can go on the web site and allow your clients to use that . I am charge a very small charge with my web site.Plus it sends the client to your web site.

Comment

I was renewing my license plates the other day and saw a sign that they charge an extra 3% for credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post
                I was renewing my license plates the other day and saw a sign that they charge an extra 3% for credit cards.
                I paid my home heating bill they charged me an extra .05 cents per gallon Because I used my card.
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
                  You may not want to tell the customer that you are charging them the credit card fees as that is against the rules of almost all credit card companys and they will cancel your account if they find out. Make sure you call you card company and see what their policy is before you do anything.

Ever been to an ATM that charges or mini mart that charges a debit or credit transaction fee? That is kind of the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herk View Post

Here in Oregon our DMV will only take checks no cash, debit or credit.

Comment

I got a referral call from a new customer about a year or so ago. This new customer left voice mail message & said how she got my name, & then gave me her direct line at work to call. When she answered her phone, she says "Jane Doe, IRS collection office, district 17, how may I help you". I said Jane, this is Don the plumber calling, I want to tell you one thing up front, before I even start working for you, and that is, I don't accept no cash.

Comment

I was always under the impression that doing so was against the card companies policies and can get your card privileges yanked.
                        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

I just got my license renewal...$2.50 "convienence" fee for using a CC.

Comment

My credit card swiper came today. I think I ordered it Wednesday night. I have to admit Ituit has made this relatively painless.

I still think it stinks they sit on the float for a few days.

Comment

I got a swiper that plugs into my laptop computer. So I tested it this morning and charged $1 from my debit card out of the same checking account the funds will be deposited to. It will be interesting to see when it leaves and when it returns.

Comment

Both 2 business days.
                                You can lose with me, but you can't win without me!.... PPI

Comment

Working...
                                X