Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: W. H. dielectric JUNK JOKE

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
    I have seen many guys complain about dielectric unions being junk due to the steal part rusting up on the inside. While placing my order with Hodes I noticed they carry a brass bodied dielectric union by Watts. Watts even makes a Lead Free unit for those of you in a lead free state. http://www.watts.com/pages/_products...s.asp?pid=6856

I ordered up a set, and will give you all my review of it when I get them.
    Sweet ! I'd rather use those than the steel ones.

Comment

All of my Bradford White water heaters are plumbed using 3/4" Propress female adapters connected directly to the water heater nipples. New Propress ball valve, and if needed ProPress couplings. It's quick, it's not going to leak, and it's professional looking, and it impresses the heck out of the customers!

Minus 8 degrees this morning with a minus 25 wind chill up here on the Range when I woke up. Too cold even for ice fishing! Got the wood stove roaring, corned beef hash and eggs on the stove and a couple of good movies for this afternoon. I'm not going out.

Comment

Originally posted by ironranger View Post
        All of my Bradford White water heaters are plumbed using 3/4" Propress female adapters connected directly to the water heater nipples. New Propress ball valve, and if needed ProPress couplings. It's quick, it's not going to leak, and it's professional looking, and it impresses the heck out of the customers!

Minus 8 degrees this morning with a minus 25 wind chill up here on the Range when I woke up. Too cold even for ice fishing! Got the wood stove roaring, corned beef hash and eggs on the stove and a couple of good movies for this afternoon. I'm not going out.
        I use my ProPress as well, but my code still requires unions. So what I been doing is putting brass IPS unions on the heater, then ProPress male adapters, ball valve, and coupling if needed.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
        X