X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind leading the blind

Who needs a plumber when you have youtube.

Speechless....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-RpIilh9Jg

Re: Blind leading the blind

Baking soda though??? WTF

I noticed the vinegar as well... I wonder if he was gonna make a video on making biscuits after the drain cleaning

Comment

OK I watched about a minute. My reaction-- I want to pick up the FAT pasty faced
      Shoe salesman, and throw Him through the window. Am I a sick Man? How about You ??
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        OK I watched about a minute. My reaction-- I want to pick up the FAT pasty faced
        Shoe salesman, and throw Him through the window. Am I a sick Man? How about You ??
        Is that you dad?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
          Is that you dad?

J.C.
          Yes, and MURPHY wants a piece of AL also !!!!!!

Imagine, 26 years sober ! Ever run a guy into a parked car!! Murphy did,bums rush.
          Ilike yer old Man!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

When I get my video editing software soon, I'm going to be a riot on youtube.

Don't think I can't take that video showing small explosions after pouring those "chemicals down those water pipes".

Don't expect me to have morals either, lost them in my 20's.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

[deleted]
              Flaming Red Raging Rant.

I don't understand what has happened to our culture.
              Right or wrong,people just spew it out.

Comment

I'm sure he's got lots of good info about putting a head of cabbage/brewers yeast/pound of putrid burger/dead skunk(or cat) in the septic tank to make the "bugs" work. Oh and that you should leave some poo in the bottom of the tank when pumping to get it started again!

What a schmuck!
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

imagine what kind of fun it would be if someone added a high acid drain opener to that... not knowing there was a bunch of baking soda in there already.

I'd pay to see the foamy eruption from that sink.

If it's just slow moving, sometimes a lil but of vinegar and baking soda can foam some of the junk off the sides, but it's not real effective.

------------------

If I raise enough money, I get a free haircut!!!

Help me support children’s cancer research CLICK HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by trent2 View Post
                    i'm sure he's got lots of good info about putting a head of cabbage/brewers yeast/pound of putrid burger/dead skunk(or cat) in the septic tank to make the "bugs" work. Oh and that you should leave some poo in the bottom of the tank when pumping to get it started again!

What a schmuck!
                    wow ! Now I know what to do with all the neighbors cats !! " here kitty ,kitty"

Comment

I think I would prefer to come and work on a drain like that, than one filled with LYE or sulphuric acid,
                      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                      attributed to Samuel Johnson
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

The internet is chock full of stuff like this on all subjects. Unfortunately it's all intermingled with the good information. 10 bad for every one decent. Someone that is totally inexperienced has a hard time separating the good info from the bad. The scariest thing IMO it's that some people actually believe you can learn by watching a three minute video... on anything!

Maybe the value is that they *will* learn that it takes more than a youtube video to learn how to actually do something.

I also look at some of those DIY home improvement shows... same story. Some of it is ok, but some of it would be a terrible way to do things. I've seen TV "experts" do botched Kerdi showers, drywall on the the inside of exterior walls with no vapor barrier, vapor barrier on the wrong sides, windows installed with no flashing or flashing that will be worse than no flashing, drywall screws driven in waaaay too deep, corner bead/tape jobs that you can see on TV after paint (!), extremely poor sweated copper joints, misuse of pipe hangers that don't allow for expansion, etc... I can only imagine what you pros pickup that makes you cringe. Of course you guys probably don't watch because it would give you high blood pressure. To me, only that guy "Mike Holmes" seems to do a decent job most of the time... the rest of them seem like hacks.

Comment

He has other equally worthless videos posted on there ranging from how to drain your water heater to how to load your dishwasher.

Just because you've done something once doesn't make you an expert! I can see it now. "Yeah I poured a special concoction of yogurt, old dutch salt and vinegar chips, and dog hairs down the drain and it cleared it right up!! The yogurt is like gel and makes it penetrate the clog. This is Timmay Gipperson and I'm an expert!"

Comment

Timmmaaayyyyyyyyy!

Comment

Acid and base mixed together would seem to neutralize themself.
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X