Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PHCC Long Beach

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    I'm not sure it matters but I think the Hyatt worked out well last year. There is plenty of lobby to hang out in, they have a nice breakfast in the morning, it is attached to the Convention Center and across the street from a half dozen restaurants to meet at.

Mark
    mark, are you an official senior citizen yet

do you think i could show the hotel my "are you an old man" video so i can get the senior rate

so far $209.00 plus all the taxes is the rate

big difference from the roundup rate that included breakfast

josh can we all crash in your room i'll bring my toys

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I've got the AAA rate down to $188 but I really think the closer we get the cheaper it will be. I did a just for the heck of it reservation for April 10th and got the price down to $135.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

wow mark, you're staying for 20 days

don't eat all the p&j and drink all the dr pepper without me.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Im in 100% for PHCC now.

Josh

Comment

Adam and Rick have talked about doing dinner Saturday night and staying over for breakfast on Sunday. That works for me and should be easier for Nevada Plumber.

Mark

Comment

It doesn't matter to me either way. My plan was to arrive Friday afternoon, and go home Saturday night. I haven't booked a hotel room yet, so I'll just plan on going home Sunday instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                It doesn't matter to me either way. My plan was to arrive Friday afternoon, and go home Saturday night. I haven't booked a hotel room yet, so I'll just plan on going home Sunday instead.
                I figured this way you can work a full day Friday and leave Saturday morning to head to Long Beach.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I figured this way you can work a full day Friday and leave Saturday morning to head to Long Beach.

Mark
                  That won't be happening. If I am just going to Vegas, I usually run late.

If I am leaving the state, I don't care what the problem is, call someone else.

It was a nice thought though.

(Now I have to hope something doesn't happen to make me change me plans.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                    I'm glad to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      Dan Lawrence just called Rick,Rick called me to confirm.
                      This one has caught me by surprise.
                      May 1st,Saturday

They've moved it up 5 weeks.

Whose gonna show?

I'll be there
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

After reading this thread I was thinking of going. 30 hour drive, or $480 round trip air fair with hotel stay. Whats the address of the Hyatt or is there only one in Long Beach? Want to make sure I pick the right one. Also what is the best airport to fly into? If I use a site to book the flight looks like I can fly right into Long Beach, but if I use my miles for Continental it only gives me three choices. Los Angeles(LAX), Ontario(ONT) and Orange County(SNA) If I could use my miles I might be able to swing this, if not it will be less likely.
                        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                        Ron's Facebook
                        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                          After reading this thread I was thinking of going. 30 hour drive, or $480 round trip air fair with hotel stay. Whats the address of the Hyatt or is there only one in Long Beach? Want to make sure I pick the right one. Also what is the best airport to fly into? If I use a site to book the flight looks like I can fly right into Long Beach, but if I use my miles for Continental it only gives me three choices. Los Angeles(LAX), Ontario(ONT) and Orange County(SNA) If I could use my miles I might be able to swing this, if not it will be less likely.
                          http://longbeach.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

LAX is 22-miles away

Comment

480 with air and hotel is good.

we're meeting for dinner in a couple hours and will try to iron out the hotel deal. right now the long beach grand prix is happening and the hotels are too hectic to call them for pricing specials.

lax is about 20-30 minutes from long beach.

if you can fly into long beach, great, who flies there.

if not we can pick you up at lax on the way if you get a red eye.

orange county is also about 30 minutes out but the wrong direction for us. wookie might be able to help you there.

ontario is much farther.

we'll post out decision as we are staying saturday night after the show and not friday night before.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Prices drop to $152 at the hotel and I am guessing they will be $134 next week.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                                480 with air and hotel is good.

we're meeting for dinner in a couple hours and will try to iron out the hotel deal. right now the long beach grand prix is happening and the hotels are too hectic to call them for pricing specials.

lax is about 20-30 minutes from long beach.

if you can fly into long beach, great, who flies there.

if not we can pick you up at lax on the way if you get a red eye.

orange county is also about 30 minutes out but the wrong direction for us. wookie might be able to help you there.

ontario is much farther.

we'll post out decision as we are staying saturday night after the show and not friday night before.

rick.
                                Jet Blue flies nonstop from Chicago to Long Beach, just air fair is $316 round trip. These others all have a stop on the way, US Airways, Frontier Airlines, Delta, United, American, Midwest and Alaska airlines.

Now I looked into LAX, its 288 round trip using US Airways, Continental, and United if I do not mind a stop $387 nonstop.
                                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                                Ron's Facebook
                                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                                X