X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heck of a way to end the Week !

ran a quick "Slam Dunk" call in the little Cheap to feed S-10 on the way out this Happens !!! 7.5" of rain in 2 days LOL

Oh well good to have AAA

Re: heck of a way to end the Week !

i did that acouple weeks ago in my f 350 4x4 with 11ft utility bed and my 12 ft sewer trailer i have auto hubs but if u can't move they won't lock we dug for two hours but we got it i wish i had a cheap to feed truck 6 miles to the gallon is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by mr bonds View Post
      i did that acouple weeks ago in my f 350 4x4 with 11ft utility bed and my 12 ft sewer trailer i have auto hubs but if u can't move they won't lock we dug for two hours but we got it i wish i had a cheap to feed truck 6 miles to the gallon is killing me
      I've made service calls in my old Honda Accord. People sometimes look disappointed when you don't show up in a Tractor Trailer.

I just tell them it would cost twice as much if I brought the big truck. Then I tell them I replace flappers on a bicycle.

J.C.

Comment

before i was old enough to drive, either the customer picked me up, or i rode my 10 speed with a rear rack and milk crate to the house.

60# dead weight concrete was always fun to get going with

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I did that yesterday with my S10 and ended up having to walk a mile and 1/4, then took the 4x4 down the next morning and almost got it stuck as well, so I came back to the house and took out the farm tractor and was able to get out, but the S10 got stuck again, the frost had worked out some more, so it was getting wet plus the 3" of rain we had,

If I could have seen where the sand was vs the loam I would have been fine, but that was not possible, in grass that is the height of the hood of the truck,
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

We don't get off the road around here this time of year. You will either sink or slide someplace you don't want to be. This is experience talking.
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Noettica
              Here is the last of that front passing Boca Grande. Strange looking cloud. We got all of that 7.5 inches and maybe more.
              Mike
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X