X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another bidet story

This past summer one of the owners of the biggest septic tank company in Holland Mi.was interested in a toilet seat bidet. He came up with a bunch of excuses why he had to wait until later. Mostly the crap about convincing his wife. Well one day my business partner Ken ran out of gas right in front of the septic tank guys drive way. (God does work in mysterious ways). After some talking they both realized they new me and that the septic guy was a fence rider on the bidet. Ken closed the deal. He and his family LOVED it so much he bought another for his kids bathroom.

Fast forward to 3 days ago the septic tank guys Dad fell off the top step of there dump truck and broke 5 ribs. yesterday I get a call saying his Dad is coming out of the hospital and he can't reach to wipe and they hoped I could install a seat before he got home. I was on my way.

What other plumbing product could be so useful? How much dignity did this plumbing product save this guy? If he didn't have a wife to wipe him how much money would this plumbing product save because he would not have to go to assisted living?

Oh never mind toilet paper works just fine.

Re: Just another bidet story

I have an elderly customer who lives alone, her name is Mrs. M. As I usually do while working on whatever the customer calls me for I relate some of the "life beneficial" products I carry.
    "I promise, you will love the bidet seat, Mrs. M. and it will be a great benefit to you."
    "Oh, I don't know, it seems so extravagant" she said.

So, I finally talk her into letting me install one for her to try for week.

I call her after 3 days and she says "Well, it's certainly interesting. I have a few questions" (about operation).

She calls me after a week, "You're right, I LOVE it."

Another satisfied customer with an improved life.

Thanks Mike and Ken.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X