Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is going to be a fun call

got this info thru my web site.

"Have a house I recently renovated and had re plumbed. The toilet doesn't flush very well. Pulled toilet and water seems to drain fine. Also when kitchen sink running, the water in the toilet bubbled?? The bathroom is vented properly and so is kitchen.I would like to have it checked out and fixed, but am not sure what the problem is.Any idea?Give me a call thnx. "

when asked who re plumbed the house. I got the run around. I am thinking this is going to be a big mess. I will be sure to take lots and lots of pics.

All right what should I look at first?

Re: this is going to be a fun call

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

The customer's credit rating!

Comment

Improperly vented and a whole lot more!

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
        got this info thru my web site.

Assuming the entire house was replumbed and inspected and held an air test, I would see if the vent stacks still have test caps on them. It's also possible the new vents are just run into an attic and capped.

Or maybe there aren't any vents at all. From your description that would be my guess. If you couldn't get a straight answer, you know the plumbing's probably not straight.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Sometimes if I suspect vent problem, I will remove the trap on lav, to give it air, and also might be able to hear water rush, or not rush, through the drain, when toilet is flushed. Of course this is before we have to break out the See-Snake.

Comment

this is indiana. there is no inspection in a huge part of state. use your imagination here. even with inspec god knows what. i love it. i do like don and pull lav trap. have fun bull. breid..............

Comment

it was a mess. thats all I can and will say. A big mess. will post pics soon

Comment

Working...
              X