Environmental issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Environmental issues

Down here we are getting rhetoric about Climate Change etc. Where I live we had a bloke invent GreenPlumber. he even got your ex vice President involved. Arnie too loves the idea. So my question for all is what do youthink about this and has it changed the way you do business.

Down here it is somewhat farsical because they are flat-rating systems which have questionable value.

Over to you guys for your valued thoughts.

Re: Environmental issues

REAL MEN KNOW IT'S CRAPTY CRAP. The light in the loafers crowd, follow Fat AL , Harry
    the worm , and Nancy the stupid smile. Over n out
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Dont hold back. Down under we do believe in tomorrow and we do want to hand over this world to the new generation but most of us are sick of the BS which makes copious quantities of money for the spruikers. Just love to hear from professionals especially in California where the Gov Arnie held a party for GreenPlumber

Comment

Climates change, species go extinct, free men and marines adapt and overcome! Al Gore is a scam artist.

Comment

Working...
        X