X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Time!

I do my own personal taxes. There is a new thing this year that is easy to miss if you are unaware of it. Wanted to bring it to everyone here's attn in case it applies.

There is a tax credit available to most with earned income, the 'Making Work Pay' tax credit, on line 63 of sch1040. Involves filling out a new schedule, sch M.

I think this is last year's economic stimulus check back again in an easy to miss form.

Most probably have an acct or use turbo tax, but I thought I'd throw it out for any other curmudgens like myself.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Re: Tax Time!

seeing my accountant tomorrow and looking at some of his plumbing in the building

even though i'm cutting it close, he's been doing mine for so many years, that's it's basically filling in the new numbers from year to year.

joey just got in town and she has her numbers too

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Good tip Alex.

Comment

I refuse to pay taxes until the government straightens up and fly's straight
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          I refuse to pay taxes until the government straightens up and fly's straight
          don't worry. I will send you a cake with a file in it!

Comment

Working...
          X