Well Plumber Rick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Plumber Rick?

How is the new plumbing fixture working out for you and Joey?

Re: Well Plumber Rick?

Oh Boy,
    I'm surprised you made it this long SF.

Comment

this toto bidet has an instant savings. just the cost savings in toilet paper alone will pay off much faster than any tankless vrs. tank water heater

joey actually wants to keep it after i offered to remove it and reinstall the normal soft close seat

considering it took over 2 years and her getting pregnant to try the bidet seat, i think we got a keeper.

best feature is setting it to the forward spray position and spreading my legs to get a drink

plus the odor control is a gas

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I make big claims about these things. I'm always interested if they live up, Or if I'm just a wind bag.
        Last edited by saysflushable; 04-14-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I meant to post a thread, but I'll move in on this one. My 4 year old pretty much refuses to use TP after going poop, he wants to wash his but in the tub or bidet.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
            I meant to post a thread, but I'll move in on this one. My 4 year old pretty much refuses to use TP after going poop, he wants to wash his but in the tub or bidet.
            You have a very smart kid. Using plumbing products that work and clean/ verses non plumbing product that ----well----ummm---sucks

Comment

I love the reaction people have when I tell them I've only used 2-3 rolls of toilet paper in the past year,

and most of that was used for blowing my nose.

"You didn't smell me when I walked through the door did you?"

"Nope."

And I let it go, letting them think in the silence I've now created for them, cause I know they're thinking of my posterior with months of caked brown matter that I haven't addressed, just to make a sale.

NOT SO!!!!!!!
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I have never been so sick and especially for so long in my life! It has definitely been a rough ride. I never thought I would go to Rick crying asking him to install the stupid thing! He was so happy he put it in the same night. After using it for so long I'm use to it. He can put the soft close seat in the other bathroom now.
                I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                  I have never been so sick and especially for so long in my life! It has definitely been a rough ride. I never thought I would go to Rick crying asking him to install the stupid thing! He was so happy he put it in the same night. After using it for so long I'm use to it. He can put the soft close seat in the other bathroom now.
                  This is the reason I keep talking about them Joey.

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    Hi Joey. We hope this sickness is all through for You. Be Well Kevin and Beth
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I hope you feel better Joey
                      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 04-15-2010, 09:36 PM.
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

my first experience with a toto bidet was when I was at Carrozza and in a 6 story condo an older gent. had a asien wife and they had the toto bidet toilet seat and he thought he could install it himself .Mind you he lived on the 5 floor and he thought he could remove the angle stop on the fly with out turning off water not realizing the water presure was raised to 90 psi due to hight of building .So angle stop flew off water spraying every were and he doesnt know what to doe . His wife is trying to direct water into shower and he goes to get a neighbor and gets locked out when he exets his condo . building is only 30 percent ocupide by the time he finds some one gets up stairs they call 911 . fire depo showes up shuts water off to building . And thats how I learnd about a toto bidet toilet seat because I get the emergency service call . buiding has no water I get out ther poor old guy sitting down stairs waiting for me I reinstall angle stop and turn water to building and all I can think is 3 mounths later I get a service call after his unit was fixed I went back out and his wife made him pay to have the seat installed
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                          I make big claims about these things. I'm always interested if they live up, Or if I'm just a wind bag.
                          You are just a wind bag but they do live up to the claims.
                          "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                            You are just a wind bag
                            Actually Tim I'm a man of few words. You would never know it because I'm always running my mouth.

Comment

Best health wishes to Joey

I'm only guessing what it's for, but my vote is Piper

It's weird that I kinda feel like I know several of you although I really don't

Comment

Working...
                              X