X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Luckily I didn't meet this guy or I'd have had to laugh in his face.

Mom and dad have a vacation house that they are selling. The buyer called for a septic inspection. The pumper said the effluent pump didn't work and needed to be repaired.

So today dad and I drove the two hours to see what the problem was.

The breaker was turned off in the control panel that was 3' from the tank.

WOW!!!
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
    Luckily I didn't meet this guy or I'd have had to laugh in his face.

Mom and dad have a vacation house that they are selling. The buyer called for a septic inspection. The pumper said the effluent pump didn't work and needed to be repaired.

So today dad and I drove the two hours to see what the problem was.

The breaker was turned off in the control panel that was 3' from the tank.

WOW!!!
    Two things:

1) You may know but you might also be shocked at how many jump into these businesses, know very little, & will not try to learn much and...

2) How many of these people that DO know about these systems and will try to sell you as much as they can assuming you know nothing.

J.C.

Comment

Re: Not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Two things:

1) You may know but you might also be shocked at how many jump into these businesses, know very little, & will not try to learn much and...

2) How many of these people that DO know about these systems and will try to sell you as much as they can assuming you know nothing.

J.C.
      1) No kidding! We've got a guy in our neck of the woods that likes to knock the outlet baffle off if it's plugged up.

2) He didn't try to sell a repair that I know of so I think we defer back to number 1 on this one.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
      X