Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HACK PVC Shower Pan Liner- PICS

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
    Bingo. It is a wall 90 for a handheld shower. It was the only way i could find to match the Venetian Bronze trim.

As far as overkill is concerned. Maybe, but they wanted to be able to use the shower and handheld simultaneously so the diverter was going in one way or another and they can also use the toe tester to fill a cleaning bucket.

If you want to see overkill I should dig out some pics of my son's shower.
    So now if they install the hand shower, no more toe tester then, right?

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...&id=1477421506

Comment

Geez that pan is in bad shape. That is why I now use only use
        schulter kerdi membrane. 100 percent waterproof, no weeps holes to clog up, square grate for easier tile install. It helps that I have a tile company. I know what the plumber and tile guy needs cause I'm both the plumber and tile guy. the mud goes under the kerdi, and you tile right to the kerdi.

http://www.schluter.com/8_1_kerdi_6550.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
          So now if they install the hand shower, no more toe tester then, right?
          You mean they could aim it somewhere else? Yep, they could do that but the homeowner didn't seem to like that idea. They also didn't like the idea when I offered to pipe the mixing valve in on the opposite wall so they could just turn the shower on from outside the shower without ever getting wet. That, btw, was my preference. The important thing to me is they got what they wanted.
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
          X