Niagara toilets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara toilets

One of my local suppliers just started carrying this toilet and I was wondering what everyone thought about it, or if they had any experience with them. Many of my customers are interested in both the comfort height and a sweat-free tank.

http://www.niagaraconservation.com/W...ss_Toilet.html
    Once you become a pickle you can't go back to being a cucumber.

Re: Niagara toilets

installed one 2 years ago on in second floor bath addition (customer supplied fixures) thought it was funny at first seemed to flush good and no callbacks.was very loud.

Comment

at 1 point the city of los angeles was giving them away.

basically a specialized fluidmaster ballcock and a couple nylon bolts to hold the tank. i would be concerned with tanks handle and replacement parts,
      ballcock and tank handle.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        at 1 point the city of los angeles was giving them away.

basically a specialized fluidmaster ballcock and a couple nylon bolts to hold the tank. i would be concerned with tanks handle and replacement parts,
        ballcock and tank handle.

rick.

That is what my thinking was, plus they are not very stylish
        Once you become a pickle you can't go back to being a cucumber.

Comment

Seen these alot overseas but have no service background experience with them.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I have seen one the insides looked a little cheep. the customer was happy with it. It is about time we try to get away from something that fails as much and wastes as much water as flappers. I forgot, we are plumbers, we are afraid of change, what we have done for 100 years is good enough.

Comment

Working...
            X