Walk in tubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk in tubs

I was working at a New customers house the other day on unrelated plumbing problem when i saw her walk in tub
    I asked if i could look at it,,, We talked about it and she said she only uses it to shower because you have to wait to long to open the door when she takes a bath

Just wondering if any one has had to go save someone when the drain stopped up and they cant open the door with out a tidal wave

Re: Walk in tubs

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
    I was working at a New customers house the other day on unrelated plumbing problem when i saw her walk in tub
    I asked if i could look at it,,, We talked about it and she said she only uses it to shower because you have to wait to long to open the door when she takes a bath

Just wondering if any one has had to go save someone when the drain stopped up and they cant open the door with out a tidal wave
    Not yet,but I put one in for a buddy about ten years ago who considers it the biggest waste of money.
    He put one in for his mother in law,seal on the door went out only after a couple years

Comment

also think how long the rube has to set in there until tub fills. all the pictures that i have seen show the the faucet at the other end from the seat. the rube can either stand up till it fills or stand back up to turn off water. same to adjust. a private nurse would be in order. breid.............

Comment

I have a couple of elderly customers that have them installed. They each told me they paid $15,000 for them, and neither one uses the thing.

If I was a less honest person, I would be pushing the things like crazy.

Comment

the walk-ins ive worked on have all been door seal problems!!! i dont push them because there to darn expensive!!!!

Comment

I installed more than a dozen at a retirement facility. Door seals are an issue but old people don't shed hair much so no stoppages yet.

Comment

Working...
            X