Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question on hard water

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Not to toot my own horn, but I've spent the last 20 years debunking this crap. I have bought and tested units, researched and tried to validate their claims, sent units along with test data to a couple colleges for evaluation and delved pretty damn deep into the supposed science behind these scams. Ultimately every single one of them has been proven to be a marketing scam and a waste of money. There is zero factual science to support any of their claims and when you push the company manufacturing this junk they either fold like a cheap suitcase, ignore you totally or threaten to sue you. There is NO actual, factual test data to support Easy Water's claims and in fact, other than a pile of " customer endorsements" there is no proof that they do anything at all other than relieve you of your money.
    What made you go through all the trouble and expence?

Comment

I install Northstar softeners as well.

Originally posted by ironranger View Post

I use a company called Northstar, their plant is in Woodbury Minnesota. They make the Northstar contractor models that can't be purchased at your big box stores. They also manufacture models for GE, Whirlpool, Morton and a host of other retail brands.
      When did we get the moose icon? I Like it!
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
        I install Northstar softeners as well.

I've never had any problem with them. How's your experience been using the brand? I mostly install the NCS30UD, the cabinet style. I love how easy they are to program, three settings done.

Comment

Working...
        X