X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-60

Which K60 sectional cable is better in every ones opinion Ridgid 7/8" sectional or Rothenberger SMK 7/8" IC I have never owned sectional this is my first used the K1500 1 1/4" befor a few times but my 12 years of work I used a K-7500 Drum machine plus How the heck do you post picks on here I have tried cant figure it out
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: K-60

the ridgid cable c-10 also comes in innercore c-10ic. this is a free floating plastic core that makes the sectional cable less prone to flexing and which allows me to run heavy roots into 6'' lines.

the rothenberger is pretty much the same design. although they make a cable for 1 of theirs that has an outer cable that is more aggressive with it's shape.

remember that the sectional cable is a cutter/ cleaner in it's open design.

rick.

as far as posting pictures before you hit submit reply. scroll down and hit manage attachments. then browse you pictures or desktop and open the folder and select the pictures. there is a size limit so try to use a lower resolution so you don't have to resize the photos.

all of mine are shot in low resolution and make it simple to post without resizing them.
    phoebe it is

Comment

hope this works
      Attached Files
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        the ridgid cable c-10 also comes in innercore c-10ic. this is a free floating plastic core that makes the sectional cable less prone to flexing and which allows me to run heavy roots into 6'' lines.

the rothenberger is pretty much the same design. although they make a cable for 1 of theirs that has an outer cable that is more aggressive with it's shape.

remember that the sectional cable is a cutter/ cleaner in it's open design.

rick.

as far as posting pictures before you hit submit reply. scroll down and hit manage attachments. then browse you pictures or desktop and open the folder and select the pictures. there is a size limit so try to use a lower resolution so you don't have to resize the photos.

all of mine are shot in low resolution and make it simple to post without resizing them.
        Thanks Rick that was a big help
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

glad you have pictures. you might be the first forum member to have a k-45

start posting photos of your catches and give us a through review of the new k45.

good assortment of cutters. you'll find with roots that the spiral root saw is the best choice, then follow up with the shark tooth cutter if needed.

don't be afraid to run the spiral saw in reverse to help grab and tear roots. it's very aggressive both directions.

now go get them dirty

looks like chicago, illinois might have to face off with california for a show down. you guys have a lot of members too

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X