Cracks in Kohler Devonshire tubs....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracks in Kohler Devonshire tubs....

Last year I received 6 out of 31 jacuzzi tubs damaged. Yesterday I received one with the same type of damage. The elbow on the inlet side of the pump was broken in half! there was a crack on the upper left side of the access opening and the bottom right side of the apron had several large cracks in it. Has anyone else had issues like this with Kohler products? I'm trying to narrow it down to either Kohler, the freight company, or Castle(ferguson)....even though it's not my job!

Re: Cracks in Kohler Devonshire tubs....

Originally posted by vette850 View Post
    Last year I received 6 out of 31 jacuzzi tubs damaged. Yesterday I received one with the same type of damage. The elbow on the inlet side of the pump was broken in half! there was a crack on the upper left side of the access opening and the bottom right side of the apron had several large cracks in it. Has anyone else had issues like this with Kohler products? I'm trying to narrow it down to either Kohler, the freight company, or Castle(ferguson)....even though it's not my job!

Was the box overtly damaged upon delivery to you?
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

No, but i've seen that before, where it's a thick cardboard box which won't show much damage...but then you open it and ....BAM! I talked to the manager today, he said there's really nothing they can do about it, it's the freight company. Well I can't waste anymore time..I'll just buy from the other supply house.

Comment

Why not switch to another brand? Jacuuzi, Maax. Some other good stuff out there.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
        X