X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas leak 6 Years !!!!!!!

Son and I went out into the country fri. Friend of a customer. Lady's parents died this Year,
    Now She has 10 Acres , apple orchard, 2 homes. She's been smelling gas for 6 Years where old meter was. I saw a ground coupling and long nipple. Got dish washing soap and small paint brush from Her . Son Had one pipe wrench. I was right,Bubbles at Union. Tighened it 1/16 turn. soaped it no bubbles! She smiled. I said Sue You owe Me one apple Pie. Her family has had this place 130 Years." Kevin ,I heard You're a welder, Let Me show You the Blacksmith forge. Her Uncle did Great work I talked about the old swedge block, anvil, bellows ,ect. She's 60 and single. I said" Sue can I move in ? " She said 'She'd like that"
    Wow the look My Son gave Me ! Well I'm Married to an Angel,ain't goin anywhere. Now are there any single Men out there with some Black Smith skills ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Gas leak 6 Years !!!!!!!

10 acres, near marin co. I'll move in with her in a flash.

Comment

Sebastopol ca. Has a nice tractor also!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Sabastopol is great. Make sure to stop and smell the patuli oil if you go to town. I lived there 4 years too.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddoggiest View Post
          Sabastopol is great. Make sure to stop and smell the patuli oil if you go to town. I lived there 4 years too.
          My favorite is the rodeo, and apple fair!

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Son and I went out into the country fri. Friend of a customer. Lady's parents died this Year,
            Now She has 10 Acres , apple orchard, 2 homes. She's been smelling gas for 6 Years where old meter was. I saw a ground coupling and long nipple. Got dish washing soap and small paint brush from Her . Son Had one pipe wrench. I was right,Bubbles at Union. Tighened it 1/16 turn. soaped it no bubbles! She smiled. I said Sue You owe Me one apple Pie. Her family has had this place 130 Years." Kevin ,I heard You're a welder, Let Me show You the Blacksmith forge. Her Uncle did Great work I talked about the old swedge block, anvil, bellows ,ect. She's 60 and single. I said" Sue can I move in ? " She said 'She'd like that"
            Wow the look My Son gave Me ! Well I'm Married to an Angel,ain't goin anywhere. Now are there any single Men out there with some Black Smith skills ?
            A guy hook up with her, he'd never get any sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by James P View Post
              A guy hook up with her, he'd never get any sleep.
              And He'd probably die with a tool in His hand !

Comment

Working...
              X