RIdgid Roadshows in Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIdgid Roadshows in Maryland

1. Did anyone make it to the Roadshow in Baltimore today at Ferguson Enterprises?

2. Do any of you plan to get to the Beltsville Roadshow tomorrow?

I'm hoping I can get to the Beltsville show.

Re: RIdgid Roadshows in Maryland

I will definitely be there!

Comment

For what it's worth I did make it to the Beltsville show but I didn't have time to register or really look at much. I did see the gills smoking away and tables setup. The outdoor display was still being setup while I was there. I was going to return later, but ended up having to go take care of other things. I hope anyone else that made it had a good time.

By the way that Ferguson location is like no other I've seen. BIG and lots of self service grab bins.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
        For what it's worth I did make it to the Beltsville show but I didn't have time to register or really look at much. I did see the gills smoking away and tables setup. The outdoor display was still being setup while I was there. I was going to return later, but ended up having to go take care of other things. I hope anyone else that made it had a good time.

By the way that Ferguson location is like no other I've seen. BIG and lots of self service grab bins.
        I probably just missed you I got there just after it started. It was great to see all the Ridgid Team members from Elyria. 6 or 7 differents tent displays with all the cool new stuff to play with. If anyone gets an opportunity to see one of these Roadshows, I highly recommend it.

It was HOT HOT HOT!. 95 humid degrees and the required dress code for Ridgid was long slacks and black shirts Welcome to Washington DC weather. Poor Renee the product manager for drain cleaning got no respect though. They didn't have a tent for her to stand under so she had to share the shade with Erin the eye candy calender girl. Renee gave me the full tour of the new K-45. Nice machine. Feels pretty beefy in my hands. Hoping a battery version comes along. The Seesnake display was pretty cool too. The LT1000 that just came out looks very promising. The list price on that was much lower than I was expecting. Should be a huge seller

Comment

I missed it . I had to fix a tub faucet in west Baltimore and replace a 30 gallon gas heater in whitemarsh for lowe's . I wanted to get a demo for jetters and pick up my rp-220 rings. But theres always next year!

Comment

While a bit far for some of us, maybe some of the regional area members might like to know that on June 10 there's a Roadshow at Diamond Tool in the Philly area and then on June 22 at Ferguson in the Wilmington area.

Question for The Ridge Team: What happened to the paint on the front of the van truck?

Comment

Hmmm.. I haven't heard about one of the roadshow vans getting messed up. I'll have to see what happened.

Comment

Working...
              X