X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Handle Ceramic Disc

Any recommendations for a two handle lavatory faucet? I have a customer with a water situation that I think warrants it.

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Two Handle Ceramic Disc

Kohler would work, plus it has a lifetime warranty.
    I do believe that all of their 2 handles are ceramic.

Comment

same for american standard JC.

Comment

Have you explored wolverine brass? Been hearing good things about their product line except for their float valves.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          Have you explored wolverine brass? Been hearing good things about their product line except for their float valves.
          Thanks. Thinking of ordering some things from them.

Float valves? Any more information?

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

They call them the "hush valves" and there's nothing quiet about them. Stick to fluidmaster for those.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

junk junk junk ! I installed them for ten years and would never advise them to any body! I have seen their handles break down after only 4 years the company replaced it only after a little arm twisting , had to rebuild a single handle kit fct after 2 years They do not offer a life time parts warranty only on the ceramic discs need a handle sorry your customer has to pay and by the way they have to go thru a plumber that deals with WB so if you get sick of it down the road you are stuck with it Most of their new stuff is coming from overseas any how. They used to be a big made in usa company but not with the new stuff I have no use for them too many problems. I used to like their pop-up but we even had one that broke at the top under a year

Comment

and the ball cocks are junk had to pull a couple of them out too and change it up with a fluidmaster things would not shut off.

Comment

Working...
                X