Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to J.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what happened to J.C.

    I offer to let him try a bidet and thats the last I hear from him for 2 weeks. I hope he is O.K.

  • #2
    Re: what happened to J.C.

    If the forum isn't helping him make money then he moves on. He's one of the most motivated and driven people I know. He'll be back, they always come back. muwahaha.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: what happened to J.C.

      make money

      he was offered a free bidet and that's saving money. same as making money

      maybe he didn't want to post a photo of his clean

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: what happened to J.C.

        Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
        I offer to let him try a bidet and thats the last I hear from him for 2 weeks. I hope he is O.K.
        I wouldn't worry too much. Your reply to him was on the 4th and he logged on the site earlier today. Perhaps he just had nothing to say.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: what happened to J.C.

          Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          make money

          he was offered a free bidet and that's saving money. same as making money

          maybe he didn't want to post a photo of his clean

          rick.
          Well not free. 2 week trial. I've given enough away. He doesn't have to buy mine ,he can buy one from who ever he likes. He just has to show proof it is destroyed if he buys from someone else or if he doesn't like it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: what happened to J.C.

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I wouldn't worry too much. Your reply to him was on the 4th and he logged on the site earlier today. Perhaps he just had nothing to say.

            Mark
            Have you seen his post count Mark. He always has something to say.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: what happened to J.C.

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              make money

              he was offered a free bidet and that's saving money. same as making money

              maybe he didn't want to post a photo of his clean

              rick.
              Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
              Well not free. 2 week trial. I've given enough away. He doesn't have to buy mine ,he can buy one from who ever he likes. He just has to show proof it is destroyed if he buys from someone else or if he doesn't like it.
              I told you Rick!

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: what happened to J.C.

                We all get quiet every once in a while

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: what happened to J.C.

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I told you Rick!

                  Mark
                  Since when can anyone tell Rick anything

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X