WHOLE HOUSE TRAP AT STREET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOLE HOUSE TRAP AT STREET

this is what they have in S.F. . how typical is this?
    isn,t this redundent?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

tool, this is the same thing that the county of los angeles required. not sure if they still do?

nothing like trying to run a sewer snake through a trap.

i had a camera job at a large mall. the valet's bathroom toilet was always blowing air and waste out. in fact they even removed the toilet when the waste would shoot up and lift the toilet seat. what i found was that back pressure was being created by the trap at the sidewalk. the lines were also caked with grease. the mall over the years has had many of the traps removed at the sidewalk.

the city of los angeles doesn't require traps at the street.

rick.

Comment

thank's Rick, sounds like they create problems?
      !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

House traps were the first trap used in plumbing. At first it was though that a trap in the main sewer was adeqauate tp protect the entire home.

Tool, you are correct they are nothing but a nightmare and cause more problems than they could ever be worth. Unfortunately there are millions of them in this country. There are still a few very old timers around here who grumble that they are no longer allowed in Illinois.
        Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

Working...
        X