X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Fixtures

Looking for repair parts for older prison fixtures and control valves. I know of the Acorn line but are there any others ? Any help with former and or current manufacturers would be great.

Re: Prison Fixtures

What types? Can you be more descriptive? I have access to an empty city jail and may be able to ebay some items for you. I have stainless steel toilets, sinks, different types of prison valves, etc.

Comment

Bradley used to make a line of prison/jailhouse fixtures,don't know if they still do.I have one of their sink/drinking fountains in my garage from the Elgin Il. city jail that was built in the 90's.
      Steve in the trade since 73 doing new residential/Commercial work

Comment

i think it was called penal ware

installed some in public parks around the beach years ago.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

How old is old ? 1930's green mile old? A lot of that stuff was crane &
          America Standard. Or is it the 1980 or 90 stainless fixtures ?
          Your a Midwesterner try these guys Repco Associates
          847 298 4438

Comment

Thanks for thr help. The older fixtures are mid to late 70s I have found the name Super Secure Ware cast into the lav control valves but so far havent found a parts source. Most likely they have been absorbed by a larger company and the line discontinued.(my luck) but will continue to look. Shower fixtures are stainless Acorn line no problem finding parts for them. Older Toilet&Lav combos look to be steel enamel covered.

Comment

Bradley, Acorn, Wilbuy, it' tough buying parts, parts are pricy
              not cheap I often buy for the prison, these fixtures are always
              priced at the big bucks level. With competitive bids the companys
              want signed production specifications prior to beginning production.

Good luck!

Comment

the other day in my office I did receive a Mark's correctional facilties
                maintenance and repair catalog www.marspp.com good repair information
                on various plumbing fixtures. Acorn, lav/toliet- suicide resistant comby fixtures, Am std prison valves in vitreous china, Willoughby, Bradley,Metcraft, hope this helps

Comment

Sorry www.markspp.com

Comment

Working...
                  X