X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProFlo faucet Manufacturer?

Anybody know? (for those not sure what ProFlo is, it's the Ferguson house brand)

I know that Briggs makes the porcelain, but not sure about the faucets. they sure do look like Delta......

hmmmm.......

Re: ProFlo faucet Manufacturer?

The few that I have had to repair, Delta parts have worked.

Comment

When I first saw them, I thought Glacier bay was better made. They just felt cheap to me. I did put in a handful of their lav faucets for a lady that did not want to spend a whole lot. She is very happy with them and they are a few years old now. So no complaints from me yet.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

I pretty much hate everything Pro flow, except for their outside faucets, and a few other small things.

Comment

I really do not care for ProFlow anything. They just seem cheap and flimsy. Just have no choice sometimes.

Comment

Fergusons is owned by Woolsley, a british company. Here is the ProFlo website http://www.proflo.com/proflo/home.do

I am guessing it is a brand name more than a factory. faucets made by one cheap chinese companies, porcelain made by another cheap chinese company, etc.

Comment

I dont know who makes their faucets. Some of them are ok. The really cheap ones are crap. I have installed a couple roman tub faucets that seemed pretty nice for the price. I have not had a problem with the ones I have installed even the crap. The toilets I don't belive are Briggs anymore. I did install quite a few of them back then but not now. I havent found anyone who can beat the lavs.

Comment

Hasbro.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  Hasbro.

J.C.
                  Are you sure its not Toy's R Us ?

Comment

Originally posted by lovetheUSA View Post
                    Fergusons is owned by Woolsley, a british company. Here is the ProFlo website http://www.proflo.com/proflo/home.do

I am guessing it is a brand name more than a factory. faucets made by one cheap chinese companies, porcelain made by another cheap chinese company, etc.
                    Bingo, all Chinese takeoffs

Comment

Working...
                    X