X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School

I'm gonna' start a plumbing school in the UK. These students are paying roughly $10,500 U.S. for this course.

J.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TZ2q...eature=related

Re: School

I enjoyed this one. Interesting how they frequently use pipe bending to me. Not used much here at all. At least not by me. Thinking it might be better.

J.C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uImg51xG7-0

Comment

what's interesting is the lack of uk plumbers here on the forum.

i guess they don't read and write english

the one i use to work with, joey would tell him to slow down as she couldn't understand him when he spoke fast.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Its all vary well to have the skills at the shop with all the perfect bends and soldered joints but it is a lot different in the field with an emergency staring you in the face.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          what's interesting is the lack of uk plumbers here on the forum.

i guess they don't read and write english

the one i use to work with, joey would tell him to slow down as she couldn't understand him when he spoke fast.

rick.
          I think the reason for lack of U.K. plumbers here is that their metric measurements, codes, tools, installation practices, and plumbing materials can be vastly different from N.America plumbing. It all gets the job done, but not always done the same as U.S. and Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            Its all vary well to have the skills at the shop with all the perfect bends and soldered joints but it is a lot different in the field with an emergency staring you in the face.

Tony
            Very true. I understand a competition like this on one level. Maybe beginner/intermediate.

But after that, there should be time pressure instituted. Yes, hurry up!

J.C.

Comment

Working...
            X