X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lady with bad shoulders

So this lady contacts me from Ohio because she has bad shoulders and is having trouble wipeing her butt. She was excited about the prospects of a toilet seat bidet helping her out. She said she would ask her husband about the unit she should get. After a few days I called her back like I said I would. Low and behold her husband would not let her have one! The only reason I think this is strange is because usually the wife won't allow the husband to have a toilet seat bidet no matter how bad he is suffering.
    How can we be so freaked out by a plumbing fixture we allow loved ones to suffer?
    Strange isn't it.

Re: lady with bad shoulders

tightwads or cheap, whatever you wish to call it. power. sometimes just plain mean. i think you maybe traveling under the delusion that these people are sane and/or rational. i actually appreciate what you are doing. occasionally i bump into people who take pride in making other people miserable. i usually just leave. i don't need the drama in my life. don't take it personal. breid.............

Comment

I have a customer who is in their 80's. They have a manual pump on their basement laundry tub, that wash machine drains into. She cannot get down the stairs too fast anymore. So when they are doing laundry, she sits down there, through all the cycles, and turns the pump switch on, when the washer drains into sink. They have plenty of money, & I have given them estimates on automatic pumps, but they are too cheap. I guess they want the kids to spend the money they earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Don the plumber View Post
        I have a customer who is in their 80's. They have a manual pump on their basement laundry tub, that wash machine drains into. She cannot get down the stairs too fast anymore. So when they are doing laundry, she sits down there, through all the cycles, and turns the pump switch on, when the washer drains into sink. They have plenty of money, & I have given them estimates on automatic pumps, but they are too cheap. I guess they want the kids to spend the money they earned.
        When people grow up poor, live frugally, earn their money the hard way, they don't change who they are when they age. They know poverty and hardship are right around the corner in the right circumstance.
        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
          So this lady contacts me from Ohio because she has bad shoulders and is having trouble wipeing her butt. She was excited about the prospects of a toilet seat bidet helping her out. She said she would ask her husband about the unit she should get. After a few days I called her back like I said I would. Low and behold her husband would not let her have one! The only reason I think this is strange is because usually the wife won't allow the husband to have a toilet seat bidet no matter how bad he is suffering.
          How can we be so freaked out by a plumbing fixture we allow loved ones to suffer?
          Strange isn't it.
          BTW: Regarding the Coway bidet seat I bought. My grandaughter (whom I'm got it for) is afraid of the noise and won't use it at all. My wife won't use it, doesn't have the luxury of that much time to waste. I think it's effective and saves toilet paper. The world keeps spinning along.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
            BTW: Regarding the Coway bidet seat I bought. My grandaughter (whom I'm got it for) is afraid of the noise and won't use it at all. My wife won't use it, doesn't have the luxury of that much time to waste. I think it's effective and saves toilet paper. The world keeps spinning along.
            Good to hear you like it Geno. Coway is top notch.

Comment

I can remember years ago at a plubmbing show an Asian Mfg, was marketing a Japanese brand seat with tempered controls and a drying
              method for not using paper. At that time it was filled with lots of
              electronics for selecting water temperature. If life is better using
              new technology why suffer? Let the kids earn their money!

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                Good to hear you like it Geno. Coway is top notch.
                I got one of my grown up kids to try the Coway seat today. When I asked them what they thought the reply was... "It's different."

They clearly didn't want to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                  I got one of my grown up kids to try the Coway seat today. When I asked them what they thought the reply was... "It's different."

They clearly didn't want to talk about it.
                  Thats right Geno few people want to talk about it. We all know grandma and grandpa will get to a point they can't wipe themselves and still nobody will talk about it. They get shipped off to assisted living and then nobody has to talk about it. One of the biggest reasons woman over 65 go to the hospital is urinary tract infections because they can not use toilet paper properly. You see what they do is smear fecal matter into there vaginas. Nobody wants to talk about that either. why should anybody want to talk about it grandma goes to the hospital and the doctors and drug companies make money It's a win win situation except for grandma, but heck she is probebly to stuborn to change her ways anyhow.
                  I continue to talk to doctors and nurses and they don't want to talk about it either. they know there is a problem with toileting the old they just don't believe or CARE about the solution. Care being the key word.

Comment

Big Hooters.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                    X