• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Perma-Liner 6" system on Ebay

Thought you all might be interested in this:

Perma-Liner 6" system on Ebay

Re: New Perma-Liner 6" system on Ebay

wonder if same nimrod will buy that and think they are in business? breid...............

Comment

Is that yours Dave? Why you selling it and never even used it?
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

well it was starting bid 6k, buy it now 10k this morning, now it is 8k starting and 12k buy it now. New perma liner machine is 11'918.40 6" inversion head w/cap = $1300.20 Pinch clamp = $462 plus you save the hoses etc. But be advised you also must spend another $5800 to be certified to buy products and give the 50 year warranty.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          well it was starting bid 6k, buy it now 10k this morning, now it is 8k starting and 12k buy it now. New perma liner machine is 11'918.40 6" inversion head w/cap = $1300.20 Pinch clamp = $462 plus you save the hoses etc. But be advised you also must spend another $5800 to be certified to buy products and give the 50 year warranty.
          I find it very fishy that a guy posts this link all over the net, then gets a few responces and starts to change the starting bid and buy it now.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

way more than fishy if ask me which you didn't. breid....................

Comment

Some of you guys crack me up. Some of you must also be fans of the 2nd shooter theory on the grassy knoll by the book repository who was dropped there by silent unmarked UN helicopters that took off from Area 51 flown by aliens supervised by the Trilateral Commission under the direction of The Illuminati.

(Ok, after the above, right about now King Arthur of Monty Python and the Holy Grail would be saying; "What an eccentric performance!")

Ebay allows one to modify amounts prior to the first bid. I finally got a hold of what these things are worth and go for and I was told that the opening of 6k was foolishly low so I adjusted the price accordingly. Used ones are hard to find, and they all look like they have been steeped in manure. As you can see from the pics, this looks like it just got unpacked, so if a plumbing firm wants to use the unit for marketing photo purposes on their website that clients view, this will be quite suitable

The inversion drum alone goes for the mid 11k range, and that is without the various devices that need to be added. The factory material is not cheap either. One has to source and buy various gear which is time consuming, and that was already done on the blue air holding cylinder and drum saving one sourcing time.

You can go out and pay about 22k for what you see here, or you can get it for around half that.

I personally choose not to post much on these types of forums as I have another hobby, but I am glad a forum like this exists for you guys to share info amongst yourselves that helps you succeed, and I know the system being sold is in demand and will help some plumbing firm, so that is why I posted it and I hope it goes to a good home and helps a plumbing firm succeed, because remember, you have no obligation whatsoever to give your clients a "good deal", you have EVERY obligation to give yourself and your family the best deal possible by charging the highest fees possible to your clients so you can provide for your family, save for retirement, and spend more time with your family than your clients.

Cheers

Comment

Well you could make the starting bid $1 and save big time on ebay fees for the listing because you set the reserve so it will not sell for the opening bid.
                Changing the buy it now is of course your own option as it is your machine. Did you buy this new from Perma Liner or from someone else?
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Got it new from the Perma people. I normally buy stuff in Ebay, so I admit I am not an expert on all the ins and outs, but the day I listed it, inserting the listing was free, a temporary promo EBay was running that ended yesterday midnight. The Perma rep staff are really awesome.

Comment

I'll give ya a hundred bucks for it
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, that would buy one handle off the inspection port....

Comment

Working...
                      X