X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being blackmailed...

Alright so the few of you out there that received an advertisement with my face on it a few years ago & have been blackmailing me. Mostly Rick 1643, but there are a few others. I figured I would take the ammunition out of the gun and get it over with.

We ran an add in my old territory which at the time was just the west coast and apparently some of you guys got the advertisement and this picture was on the advertisement. It's embarrassing but my boss made me do it.
    Attached Files

Re: I am being blackmailed...

wanna go double or nothing

thanks again dan

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Dan, I think that ran nationwide, because I honestly remember seeing that pic in one of my Septic Trade magazines......

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        Dan, I think that ran nationwide, because I honestly remember seeing that pic in one of my Septic Trade magazines......

It might have I don't remember where it went but I asked my boss today how many went out and he said that however much $8,000.00 in postage would cost. That is a lot of money for postage just to show ever one my ugly mug.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
          Alright so the few of you out there that received an advertisement with my face on it a few years ago & have been blackmailing me. Mostly Rick 1643, but there are a few others. I figured I would take the ammunition out of the gun and get it over with.

We ran an add in my old territory which at the time was just the west coast and apparently some of you guys got the advertisement and this picture was on the advertisement. It's embarrassing but my boss made me do it.
          I applaud anyone who has the guts to face the music and clear the air.

Nice pic btw.
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

The worst thing is I didn't get to keep the money.... I am thinking Gene & I could have been high Rollers him with his six thousand dollar bonus check and me with all the cash....

Comment

Working...
            X