• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nissan cargo van!

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
    I know. Buy a new truck and fix it.

J.C.
    the other thing I didnt mention was you can take off the particulat filter which is on the exaust and is what the EPA forced them to put on to make them run cleaner which is strange being a bad running diesel still burns 100% of fuel and is cleaner for enviroment then a new car .For example the toyota pryas uses gas and 1 big electrc battery puts out very little to no nox but wait till you have to replace the battery under back seat and the acids from that battery that go down the sewer system wow how costic is that $h!t but god blesit restickt the already clean running diesle truck
    take this test run my deisle 7.3 ford F 250 in a garege closed sitting in it for 10 hour and get out all you might have is bad breth do that with a 2010 F250 5.4 V8 gas and pray you come out
    Last edited by post plumber; 08-10-2010, 01:31 AM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

My 5.9 Dodge Cummins diesel fully loaded with 2000 pounds of tools, materials and service body gets 12 to 14 mpg. Can't kill it .
      Last edited by plumb4life; 08-10-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I might be able to afford the Nissan in about 20 years...

Don't know if the chevy will last another 20 years though 345,000 and still running...

Comment

Working...
        X