Ridgid Power Tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Power Tools

Just reviewed the latest Ridgid catalog ( which seems to be the 2004). It still lists the porta-ban and the sawzal that they always made well. I'm wondering, is this still made by Emerson? Maybe smorris can answer this question. In my opinion Ridgid always made the best porta-bans.

the dog
    the dog

Plumdog,
    The reciprocating saw and the porta-band were made by Porter Cable. They have been discontinued and the new re-print of the catalog should reflect that. I believe the catalog should be completed towards the end of this year and ready for a January 06 release date. I hope this helps out.

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Adam:
      Plumdog,
      The reciprocating saw and the porta-band were made by Porter Cable. They have been discontinued and the new re-print of the catalog should reflect that. I believe the catalog should be completed towards the end of this year and ready for a January 06 release date. I hope this helps out.

Adam
      Adam,

I never knew they were made by Porter-Cable. Milwaukee makes a great one as well. I've used PC, but the Ridgid looked different. Learn something everyday.

thanks,

the dog
      the dog

Comment

Working...
      X