X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Safety Glasses and PVC

I have never had that happen glue in the eye sound pretty bad . I have had a piece of copper get stuck on my eye that was not cool . I was an apprentice at the time and was cleaning fittings for a heater replacement and I felt it stick in and I turned around and told the plumber to look at my eye and see if he could see any thing and he like freaked out and said oh my god you are going to have to go the hospital . I told him the he!! I am you are going to pull it out . And we argued for about five min. about this and I grabbed his pair of needle nose pliers put them in his hands and told him get the dam thing out! well he finally did and I have not had a problem since .

Comment

All but a handful of oakleys meat ansi standards.

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
      I have a pair as well. I had no idea they were safety glasses! Thanks for the info.
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

I wear prescription safety glasses

I don't always have the side shields on tho, which causes me to loose them.

The next set I get are going to get the side shields permanently attached.

Comment

Working...
        X