Delta Arzo shower valve?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Arzo shower valve?

Have any of you guys installed these Delta Arzo shower and diverter valves? Are they reliable...any problems?

Re: Delta Arzo shower valve?

Should just be an R10000. No problems with them on my end.

J.C.

Comment

Re: Delta Arzo shower valve?

Originally posted by vette850 View Post
      Have any of you guys installed these Delta Arzo shower and diverter valves? Are they reliable...any problems?
      The rough valves are the same as any other R10000 delta valve and diverter. The Arzo is the trim kit basically. If our going to be installing an Arzo diverting tub spout...they are different,check it out before you start the install.
      I suggest installing an FIP drop eared ell in the wall and using a nipple to extend out of the wall to screw the spout on.

The spout is a rear connection near the wall and theres no adjustment in the spout....when it threads on and stops it may not be in the proper position,but you cant stop untill that point or it's loose. Thats were the nipple will help you. The nipple will give you two threaded joints to adjust the position of the spout.....but like i mentioned THAT PARTICULAR delta spout will thread on loose and all a sudden just stop.

The Arzo spout i installed was on an existing tub/shower fiberglass unit...it was just a trim change out and i did not have access from the back side of the valve. It made installing that spout difficult for the reason I outlined above.

Comment

Working...
      X