30 Year old Ruud Water Heaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 30 Year old Ruud Water Heaters

It's mostly guys that live in rural areas.......little towns with 2,000 people in them,they get bored and want to think they are important but in reality they dont have anything to do but cause trouble for people and police plumbing on the internet. I on the other hand made 15 grand in the past 2 weeks with 10,000 more on the books for the next two weeks plus whatever service calls come in,I usually can squeeze one or two more in a day if I want to work alittle later than normal.........life is good...business is good.....F the haters who cant keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      really ?
      I have My blind fold on, is He still here? Isn't He banned somewhere? Hard to believe !!!!!!!!!!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        I have My blind fold on, is He still here? Isn't He banned somewhere? Hard to believe !!!!!!!!!!
        Why should I be banned? Because you violate every plumbing code in the United states then hack a tee in half to avoid doing extra work.....post it in a professional plumbers forum and then expect a pat on the back and got slammed like you should have been by every plumber that read the thread? Is that why I should be banned?

Understand now?

Comment

Working...
        X