Time for a career change ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time for a career change ????

Remember this is an election Year ! BP AND PG&E are popular and just targets ! A lot of work will coming! Got 6 g weld papers ?
    Maybe I'll get My Certs back ! Hey Tozzi grab a 5 th wheeler and come out for the winter.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

i'm with gene here. call me when they actually do the inspects AND then fix anything earlier than all ready planned. the money to fix this is going to iraq and afghanistan. some of our roads are being returned to gravel. lol. breid............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
        i'm with gene here. call me when they actually do the inspects AND then fix anything earlier than all ready planned. the money to fix this is going to iraq and afghanistan. some of our roads are being returned to gravel. lol. breid............
        funny, I was just saying our roads are a disgrace, while we dump $$ to Iraq
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X