Jetter Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter Class

I just took a U.S Jetting class.I wanted to better my communication skills to the homeowner on "Full bore flow restoration".

Another attendee paid $250.00 for himself and another $250.00 for his employee.

The only thing is I don't think I got half of what the instructor wanted to convey cuz somebody in the peanut gallery kept interrupting.

Kidding,I didn't take the class.
    But the rest is a true story.

Anyone take any classes recently?

Re: Jetter Class

LOL-Boy you are BAD!

Yesterday I told what's her name the class will be a waste of time because he probably already knows more than those teaching the class.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I'm guessing "what's her name" is my mommy because my daddy is at that class right now.

PJ
      Born Free - Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

They want to sell me a jetter that class should be free.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe Jacqueline View Post
          I'm guessing "what's her name" is my mommy because my daddy is at that class right now.

PJ
          Good guess Phebes.
          By the way how is daddy.You keeping him on his feet.

Our little plan where you keep him awake at night is not working.
          He identified our mole today.

Comment

class must have worked as i have a nice jetting job in the morning i just landed tonight

ken is a good motivational speaker and can keep your interest. must be his southern charm

actually i sat next to adams competition and even had lunch with him.

did get a 10-20% for the next 30 days. now who wants to buy a jetter through me

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              I just took a U.S Jetting class.I wanted to better my communication skills to the homeowner on "Full bore flow restoration".

Another attendee paid $250.00 for himself and another $250.00 for his employee.

The only thing is I don't think I got half of what the instructor wanted to convey cuz somebody in the peanut gallery kept interrupting.

Kidding,I didn't take the class.
              But the rest is a true story.

Anyone take any classes recently?
              that's what happens when you sit in the back of the class. although they sat in the back, i still managed to get to 5 of the donuts

you get out of the class what you put in. there was a group of 3 from the same company right behind me. 1 kept dozing off and 1 wasn't interested in running a jetter. the last guy was there to learn the trade.

got some nice photos of the different jets in action. will have to post them and have a show and tell

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
              X