X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Gasline

My local gas company upgraded a section of their 150PSI natural gas distribution line, they hired me to replace the customers services that are connected to it

Only problem is the new main is on the north side of a state highway and the customers are on the south side.

I am in the home stretch of getting my bore permits back from the state.

The scheduling is the key to these ( I will have to have engineers from three different agencies on site while the bore is being done...)

More pics to follow...

-Pic from new tap looking towards customers house (300' Run)

Re: Long Gasline

Small riser, green says home depot.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
      My local gas company upgraded a section of their 150PSI natural gas distribution line, they hired me to replace the customers services that are connected to it

Only problem is the new main is on the north side of a state highway and the customers are on the south side.

I am in the home stretch of getting my bore permits back from the state.

The scheduling is the key to these ( I will have to have engineers from three different agencies on site while the bore is being done...)

More pics to follow...

-Pic from new tap looking towards customers house (300' Run)
      That 500 gal
      propane tank across the Hi Way is looking a LIL SCARED ! A dolls head on the riser would be funny,frown on the tank? CLASSIC
      Last edited by toolaholic; 09-25-2010, 10:19 AM.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        That 500 gal
        propane tank across the Hi Way is looking a LIL SCARED ! A dolls head on the riser would be funny,frown on the tank? CLASSIC
        I set that tank, the gas company was kind enough to supply it and fill it with 250 PSI natural gas for the customers water heater. It should last until I can get the bore completed...

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          Small riser, green says home depot.
          The hydrostatic test on the pipeline was 1500PSI for 24 hours I actually watched the welder make the triple pass on this riser (If you blow the pic up you can see the pretty weld

Comment

Working...
          X