X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding in july

Here are just a few pics of what the streats looked like for weks after all the flooding back in july man was that rough people lost a lot the last pic was the river that was at steat leval almost just going under the bridge thats where the storm lines pumped for peopls houses for sumps and people were wondering why when sump kicked on the water was just comeing up and out of pipe and flooding there yards and not going down
    Attached Files
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: Flooding in july

just a few more
    Attached Files
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
      just a few more
      Bless them all
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

tool. god did. breid.................

Comment

Is picture 126 the channel just north of Harrison st in Bellwood between Eastern av and Cernan dr?

Comment

Originally posted by Vern View Post
            Is picture 126 the channel just north of Harrison st in Bellwood between Eastern av and Cernan dr?
            its the channel in bellwood but I cant remember the streat exactly but you are close
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by Vern View Post
              PS welcome to the forum vern
              SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Our phone rang off the wall during the flooding. When I pulled on some of them streets. I just had to call the people and tell them there is nothing I can do for them till the couple feet of water in the streets goes down. there was a few I was able to help save by installing new sump pumps, but others there was no helping them due to city sewer backed up in the basement.
                Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                  Our phone rang off the wall during the flooding. When I pulled on some of them streets. I just had to call the people and tell them there is nothing I can do for them till the couple feet of water in the streets goes down. there was a few I was able to help save by installing new sump pumps, but others there was no helping them due to city sewer backed up in the basement.
                  I had 1 guy whos house in bellwood his basement had water comeing over toilet he had a sump pump in the bowl pumping non stop and one next to it running to keep up I told him all hes doing is helping pump down city sewer and there was nothing I could do
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
                  X