X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wives that help their husbands

I go to Home Depot, give them my old 1225 and they give me a new one. That's all. Lots of Home Depots in Toronto...maybe 10-15 of them- all over. That's why I love Moen!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemeng View Post
      I go to Home Depot, give them my old 1225 and they give me a new one. That's all. Lots of Home Depots in Toronto...maybe 10-15 of them- all over. That's why I love Moen!
      Sometimes it is exactly like that. Often times here though, they look at you like you have two heads when you tell them you just want to trade out a cartridge.

J.C.

Comment

we bought a few of each moen cartridge and either swap them after we use them at a moen supplier, or nail our rep with a bag of them when he happens by my office.
        No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

JC, nop never like that here...unless the "regular" plumbing guy is away and there is a highschool student there...call the boss and in 2 seconds it's clarified. Actually at the HDs I go to, I know where they store them. All the girls at the front cashiers know they are free. You just have to give the old one back (they told me they give them to the Moen rep when he comes).
          You can also call Moen and get the valve in 2 days...that works too...for free (if you live in the boonies)

Comment

I gotta Re-Pipe 1/2 My House ... LOL

Comment

I'm curious since the thread title is "Wives that help their husbands" .

Did plumbercrack's wife help tear out the 1225 or what?
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                I'm curious since the thread title is "Wives that help their husbands" .

Did plumbercrack's wife help tear out the 1225 or what?
                Oh she tore it out alright! Then smashed the new one going back in. All under my watchful eye.

I find that it's better to stay silent under certain circumstances no matter the outcome

Comment

Amen to that.
                  Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

PC you are a wise and patient man.
                    My wife once talked me into taking vacation time to remodeling both baths.
                    Yes, everything that could go wrong went wrong. Never again.
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                      Oh she tore it out alright! Then smashed the new one going back in. All under my watchful eye.

I find that it's better to stay silent under certain circumstances no matter the outcome
                      That's not the way I heard the story, but I will spare you your dignity
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        Motherhood has softened your edge

Comment

YOU'RE BUSTED PC!!!!!!
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by mrsseatdown View Post
                            that's not the way i heard the story, but i will spare you your dignity
                            the tribe of woman is tight !
                            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Joey, you really need to be on here more often. You are the queen of sarcasm.... I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                                Motherhood has softened your edge
                                My Mommy just feels bad for you. I'm even tired of hearing your crying!
                                Born Free - Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                                X