What is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

Well, what is it? (This will be an easy one for someone.)

J.C.
    Attached Files

Re: What is it?

It's a tiny bagel with one half covered in cream cheese.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post

J.C.

Do you have a sharper picture available?

Based on what I can see I would guess the edge of a pressure vessel inside an Am Stan power flush toilet tank.
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

J.C.
        It's an alien.

Comment

This is easy--it is blurred!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
            Do you have a sharper picture available?

Based on what I can see I would guess the edge of a pressure vessel inside an Am Stan power flush toilet tank.
            Sorry, I do not as water was spraying. You're right except that it is in a Kohler toilet.

Its a Sloan Flushmate pressure vessel that has breaks/leaks at the "welded" seam.

I'm not sure about all of them, but this one's replacement was warranted and shipped to me for free. Call them (Sloan) if you run into it.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry, I do not as water was spraying. You're right except that it is in a Kohler toilet.

Its a Sloan Flushmate pressure vessel that has breaks/leaks at the "welded" seam.

I'm not sure about all of them, but this one's replacement was warranted and shipped to me for free. Call them (Sloan) if you run into it.

J.C.
              Hey JC just last Saturday I replaced my Am Stan power flush toilet with a Gerber Avalanche because of an image I saw on this Ridgid message board where a tank on a pressure tank toilet exploded. I donated the tank to a customer who didn't care why I changed toilets. (I explained about the exploded tank).

No way I expose my grandkids to potentially exploding toilet tanks.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
              X