Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

    What a wonderful deal , just received it. $8.17 with shipping. Used ,like new 250 pages in
    paperback,with great pictures. A great bathroom book ! MY bathroom, NOT HERS !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

  • #2
    Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

    Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    What a wonderful deal , just received it. $8.17 with shipping. Used ,like new 250 pages in
    paperback,with great pictures. A great bathroom book ! MY bathroom, NOT HERS !
    any more info on the book to find it easier ,,,thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

      what is your opinion of the book?
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

        Originally posted by comp View Post
        any more info on the book to find it easier ,,,thanks
        Just punch in the title and go to amazon books
        Wells and septic systems 2 nd addition Max and charlotte alth revised S by blackwell duncan
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

          Yes ,Lot's of great info I also ordered Water hole by bob Mellon $12.00 about 70 pages.
          Poor Mans way to get a well . Best buy is Wells and septics much more material!
          still I like the water hole book, different approach!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

            Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Just punch in the title and go to amazon books
            Wells and septic systems 2 nd addition Max and charlotte alth revised S by blackwell duncan
            thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

              Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              Yes ,Lot's of great info I also ordered Water hole by bob Mellon $12.00 about 70 pages.
              Poor Mans way to get a well . Best buy is Wells and septics much more material!
              still I like the water hole book, different approach!
              Take the information in this book lightly.

              Your well will still have to code.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

                Originally posted by Driller1 View Post
                Take the information in this book lightly.

                Your well will still have to code.
                agreed! It's a good primer , and contains a lot of good info . Can't go wrong for $4.18
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

                  Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  What a wonderful deal , just received it. $8.17 with shipping. Used ,like new 250 pages in
                  paperback,with great pictures. A great bathroom book ! MY bathroom, NOT HERS !
                  jeez sometimes living in canada blows
                  best deal i could get is $41.10 plus shipping $6.49 for a used book ?
                  sounded like a good one to , but too rich for me
                  bob

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Wells and septic systems $4.18 amazon !

                    Originally posted by bobfeather View Post
                    jeez sometimes living in canada blows
                    best deal i could get is $41.10 plus shipping $6.49 for a used book ?
                    sounded like a good one to , but too rich for me
                    bob
                    sorry that was on amazon .ca
                    can order it from the us for about $5 plus $16 shipping used
                    will look for it here in a store

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X