X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Home Depo

I will tell you I cant go to home depo without going into there rental department to see what they are selling you never know what you might find at a good deal I found this hilti TE-905 AVR with 6 bits 2 points chisles 2 flat 1 wide blade and 1 lokes like its for scrapeing floor tiles because its at a 22deg. bend on it and its real wide got everything for $535.33 out the door and I used it on a job and works like a dream
    Attached Files
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: I love Home Depo

Nice

Comment

Isn't that close to about 60% off?

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
        Isn't that close to about 60% off?
        new they go for $1500.00 + bits and there about $30.00 each I think
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

this is the 2 TE 905AVR I got under $500 I also got a hilti TE 75 for $375.00last year with 2 bitts and I got a hilti 505 and 1 bit for $225.00 witch I think it has the same power as the TE-75 for busting up concret but it dont drill but it is less LBS so its easyer to use for longer
          SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

i got a set of service snappers a while back for $165

Comment

I also grabbed a Hilti TE75 from their used rental sale, for $250.00. I asked if it came with any steel, and she opened the bit drawer and said, "Take what you want." Huh. I got so many bits the tool was basically free. (I have to think that with Hilti's durability and reliability, they've paid for that tool ten times over by the time it is "retired," and it's still going strong.)

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                this is the 2 TE 905AVR I got under $500 I also got a hilti TE 75 for $375.00last year with 2 bitts and I got a hilti 505 and 1 bit for $225.00 witch I think it has the same power as the TE-75 for busting up concret but it dont drill but it is less LBS so its easyer to use for longer
                and in my stock of hilti tools I just got a TE-16 for $225.00 and 6 bits for the 2 TE-905 I have for $20.00 I was looking the bitts up on ebay and I could sell just one used for more then that 3 points 1 flat chisle 1" and 2 flat chisles about 4"
                SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                  and in my stock of hilti tools I just got a TE-16 for $225.00 and 6 bits for the 2 TE-905 I have for $20.00 I was looking the bitts up on ebay and I could sell just one used for more then that 3 points 1 flat chisle 1" and 2 flat chisles about 4"
                  The HD by my house sells off there junk every now and then. But by they put it out it is so beat to hell I wouldn't touch it. They have a hilti up there now that looks beat up pretty bad. Not sure the model looks like a demo hammer. I am set on that stuff for now as I have an older TE- 22 and 2 old bosch 's . For the concrete I have the Bosch Brute
                  ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

well here we are again I got a hilti DX36 for $195.00 I also figuerd I would share a grab I got earlyer this year from HD a spead co 25 ton log spliter $500.00 sells for new $2000.00 about with honda engin not to menchin the hilti was rented only 16 times
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by post plumber; 11-11-2010, 12:28 PM.
                    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Thanks for the good press! As a Home Depot associate and member of the social media team, it is nice to see a happy customer. I invite you to join our new "How to Community" and share your expertise with others online. Visit community.homedepot.com when you have a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by HD116 View Post
                        Thanks for the good press! As a Home Depot associate and member of the social media team, it is nice to see a happy customer. I invite you to join our new "How to Community" and share your expertise with others online. Visit community.homedepot.com when you have a minute.
                        How much does it pay?
                        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                          How much does it pay?
                          What's this Ridgid board pay?

For me it pays in info and such.
                          Time flies like an arrow.