X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Forum Really Makes A Difference

I was talking to a customer yesterday from Wyoming....you know who you are. Any ways he was telling me that he bought his K-60 because of Rick and his camera because of all the posts he was able to read. This is not the first time I have heard this from guys that are not regulars. I am not sure if he is a regular or has ever even posted but he reads them. I just thought it was really cool and everyone's advise here goes a long way!

Re: This Forum Really Makes A Difference

There are tons of Lurkers.
    I know of a couple contractors that read and benefit without pitching in.
    Even more common Joes.

Comment

Originally posted by DanLawrence View Post
      I was talking to a customer yesterday from Wyoming....you know who you are. Any ways he was telling me that he bought his K-60 because of Rick and his camera because of all the posts he was able to read. This is not the first time I have heard this from guys that are not regulars. I am not sure if he is a regular or has ever even posted but he reads them. I just thought it was really cool and everyone's advise here goes a long way!
      well it is because of this forum reading all the treads about the mighty K-60 and Rick for the reason I got my K-60 and I used it yesterday to open a sewer got to love this place
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Dan, too bad you haven't picked up on my spelling adviCe!

post pumber, you have typos too, but I don't know you well enough to pick on your spelling!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Dan,

Yep, it's amazing how timely some posts here have been for me.

BTW: Whatever happened with the RootX in the septic tank with the roots?

I want VIDEO of that explosion.
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I was a staunch drum man when I joined this forum

There was so much babble about the K-60 from Rick that I HAD to have one. Now I've seen the light. It's blinding all-consuming power has made me a better man and a better plumber. When I had a problem with it, the Forum comforted me and gave me rescue.

The Forums Tentacles of Truth has lead the way to my salvation. For that, I am eternally greatful....AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              I was a staunch drum man when I joined this forum

There was so much babble about the K-60 from Rick that I HAD to have one. Now I've seen the light. It's blinding all-consuming power has made me a better man and a better plumber. When I had a problem with it, the Forum comforted me and gave me rescue.

The Forums Tentacles of Truth has lead the way to my salvation. For that, I am eternally greatful....AMEN!
              Yea. Verily though you have lost your way, may you someday find yourself back on the road of rightousness........ Listening to the DRUMbeat of truth again.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

post pumber, you have typos too, but I don't know you well enough to pick on your spelling!
                You just can't help yourself can you? I had hoped becoming a mother would have given you some much needed compassion. That said, please refrain from picking on the members here.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  You just can't help yourself can you? I had hoped becoming a mother would have given you some much needed compassion. That said, please refrain from picking on the members here.

Mark
                  she can pick on me all she wants I dont mind I know I have bad spelling thats why I am glad my Quick Books on my computer for invoiceing helps me but thats also why I am a plumber I cant spell for a darn P.S. thank Rick for the advise on the K-60 I love it and will never get rid of it
                  SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

LOL, tihs si actlluy teh first time U hav pickd on mi du to por speeling. It's usually my punctuation that needs work. The thread about my son Isaac being born. I spelled his name wrong on that one I don't think any one had pointed that out and it was the thread tittle.

On another note it's just amazing to me how much influence we all have by our words. It's exiting to know that we all make a difference. I can tell you that home owners have called me for other things than RootX for advise just from reading my posts.
                    Last edited by DanLawrence; 10-27-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                      Dan,

Yep, it's amazing how timely some posts here have been for me.

BTW: Whatever happened with the RootX in the septic tank with the roots?

I want VIDEO of that explosion.
                      I posted some pictures, I did forget my video camera so no video, sorry.
                      Look under the septic tank threads.

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...t=33918&page=3

Comment

Working...
                      X